Thursday, December 4, 2008

Recipe

I didn't feel much like blogging this week, due to the fact that I've been battling a migraine since Tuesday Dec.2/08.  I think it's finally starting to go away.  So, today's blog will be a recipe.

 

Here's the banana bread recipe that I use.

1/2 c margarine
1 c sugar
2 eggs
3 bananas
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 c flour, approx
1 tsp baking soda

Cream margarine and sugar, then add eggs and mashed bananas. Add flour, soda and salt. Bake in loaf pan in 350 F oven for 45-50 minutes.

I even use this recipe for muffins. Just bake them for about 25 min.

 

Enjoy it. :)

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm, they sound good. Unfortunately I will only be able to try it after GW moves out since I might be disowned if I used anybody's but here!:( (Maybe I'll sneak it into my baking this weekend!:) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never baked much, but that sounds easy enough to try. I might add some pecans!
    TG

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never know what she could do. She keeps saying that she will disown me if I ever get a fire engine red car!

    ReplyDelete