Monday, November 24, 2008

New Pic of Chance & Taz's final pics

I took a few new pics of Chance last week.  They were really cute & it definitely was a Kodak moment.  I also was going through my picture folder the other day & I noticed that I had never posted Taz's very last 2 pics that were ever taken of him.  I hope that you enjoy them.  :)

100_1519 

100_1518

 100_1520

Here is Chance lying on her couch with her stuffed ball in her mouth.  She's a very silly girl.

100_0469

100_0470

These are the very last 2 pics that were ever taken of Taz.  My sister in law took them in the beginning of June.

I hope you enjoy looking at these, as much as I enjoy sharing them with you. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Chance is cute as always! Did she sleep with the ball in her mouth or was just being silly?

    Aww, poor Taz. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she was just being her normal silly self

    ReplyDelete