Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One of those days…

Have you ever had one of those days when everything you do or touch goes wrong?  Well that’s me this week.

On Monday, I had this thing for dropping stuff.  It didn’t matter what it was, I’d drop it.  I did get over that when the next thing happened.  I was burning a disc, when the program that I was using aborted the burning process.  No big deal, I thought to myself.  The disk must be bad.  I put a different one into the drive & the strangest thing happened.  It didn’t load the blank disk at all!  I tried to open the drive, but it didn’t want to even open.  So, I took a paperclip & pushed it into the little hole.  Well….what a sound it made!  I had to pull the drawer open to get the disk out.  It now does not work at all.  I’m thinking that the aborted burning process was the start of the drive dying.

On Tuesday, things didn’t get much better.  Chance had puked up some water.  This happens from time to time because she swallows too much air when she drinks.  Not a big deal.  I went into the room where we store the extra paper towels to get a new roll.  On the way out, I tripped onto the step!  In 16 years, I’ve never done that.  Well, I ended up stepping really hard with my right leg.  OUCH!!!  I had hurt my bad knee, again.  I could barely walk for the rest of the day.  I even ended up going to bed early because it was so sore.  Oh yeah, I was still spilling stuff.  I spilt some tea on my desk before I went to bed.

This morning my knee is still sore, but not quite as bad.  I had put a tensor on it overnight & for the morning.  I’m still limping quite a bit & if I’m not careful, it sort of twists & gets really owie.  I’m hoping that within a few days, it’ll feel better.  I’m still spilling, as of this morning.

To make the day/week better, here are a few new pics of Chance.  They’re always good to cheer up anybody.  Enjoy and thanks for listening to my bad week, so far.

100_0045

100_0046

100_0047

100_0062

100_0063

100_0064

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Be careful for the rest of the week. I still suggest you go to bed a stay there until next Monday comes! You don't want to take anymore "Chance"s:D

    I love the fourth pic of Chance. Sooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexi: So far, today, Thursday isn't too bad. Staying in bed until Monday, may still be an option, though. that 4th pic of Chance looks great on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's official, one of those days has now turned into an entire bad week.

    ReplyDelete