Thursday, February 5, 2009

Computer Problems Solved and a new Camera

Well, it’s been over a week & I’ve finally figure out & solved my computer problems.  I had to redo my pc again, all because I did something to screw it up again.  Now, it’s finally fixed & all is well.

I got a new camera this week.  New camera=new pics & a short video of Chance.  She isn’t the easiest subject to take a pic of because she keeps moving, just when you want to take it. lol  So, without anymore delay…..

Here are the new pics taken with the new camera & a short video named, “Chance at play”.  Enjoy.

100_0007

100_0006

100_0010

100_0008

100_0015

These last 2 pics of her are the funniest.  You can see why.

100_0016

100_0017

Those are all the newer pics of Chance.  The 1st few don’t look very good.  They’re a bit out of focus.

Here is my best subject that didn’t move for taking a picture. lol

100_0005

And  now, without anymore delay….the video

I hope you enjoyed this.

All in all, it’s been an interesting week.  From a new camera to a 3 day migraine to finally getting my computer to work the way I want it too.  Have a good rest of the week.



Edit in: The camera I got is a Kodak Z8612 IS w/8.1 mp & 12x optical zoom. Here's the link to the page of the camera.

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=12460&pq-locale=en_CA

No comments:

Post a Comment