Sunday, April 11, 2021

Book Review: Five Decembers by James Kestrel

Wow! This book is amazing. Fast paced. Never slowed down. It took us all over the world, all during World War II. 

It had great characters, including a few that you didn't like at all. The main character, Joe McGrady, never gave up, no matter what happened to him.

This is definitely a book that you should read, when it comes out. You'll enjoy it, as much as I did. I rarely read a book that I don't want to put down. I usually give myself a break while reading. This book, I just wanted to keep on reading.

When I was told about this book, it was mentioned that it would be great. They didn't lie.  Thanks to Charles Adai and Hard Case Crime for the opportunity to read the ARC. I truly enjoyed every minute of it. 

Also, isn't that a wonderful cover. I hope that it becomes the official cover for this book.



No comments:

Post a Comment