Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Blog

Apparently, it’s been awhile since I’ve posted a new blog.  There’s not much been happening.  The weather has been quite nice during the month of November.  Lots of sunshine & warm temps.  There’s even been no snow.  We’ve only started to get cooler, more normal like weather & a little bit of snow.

As always, here are some new pictures.

100_0424 

Chance lying beside her daddy.

100_0420

A full moon.  It wasn’t quite dark yet, when this was taken.

100_0421

Same moon, different angle.

100_0426

Pretty sunset

100_0427

100_0428

This was taken in the eastern part of the sky.

100_0429

Same sunset, just taken at a different angle.

100_0404

Chance, all stretched out on her couch.100_0425

Chance, still by her daddy.  lol

That’s all for now.

4 comments:

  1. Chance is such a crackerjack! Thanks for putting a smile on my face-- I'd misplaced the one I'd been wearing from a couple of days ago. Your moon pictures remind me of the Twilight sequel. Have you seen it yet? It's worth it, even if you're not into vampirey romances, because it's filled with lots of laugh-out-loud moments. No doubt destined to be a cult classic like The Rocky Horror Picture Show! (Viewers will be throwing Dream Catchers at Taylor Lautner's take-up-the-entire-screen, bare chest for years to come!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkle: I'm glad I could put a smile on your face. I haven't seen the Twilight sequel yet. I didn't like the 1st one & not sure if I'll like the 2nd. We enjoy vampire movies, just not romance movies. yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still wondering how she sleeps in those weird positions. Love the moon pictures, with the trees in them as well. I don't take good night pictures hopefully with my new camera I can take better ones. BC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder that myself. When you take pics at night, you need to set your camera to priority. That way, it'll work for night shots. To take a pic of the moon at night, it's best to have at least a tree in it, that way the camera's auto focus has something to focus on.

    ReplyDelete